Friday, August 31, 2007

Do Men Like Wide Hips

prison conditions

Yesterday I heard a human exploration in U'haft. The
me from the gate guard to the prisoners accompanying enforcement officers, I asked, before being able to briefly go to the toilet. This request seemed almost embarrassing. [There is no official visitor toilets? What speaks against the psychiatric expert to be short on staff toilet?] He brought me a dark basement room I, was furnished with tables and chairs on the superscript. Next door was not separated by a lockable wooden door, about 6 m long and about 2 m wide, illuminated by a light bulb room, stood at the end of a lonely toilet bowl. When trying to put the toilet seat handle, I had this in hand, because they hung nurmehr of a screw. At the sink or soap and towel ... brrrr.

0 comments:

Post a Comment